Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yogi Kava Tea...Offering Peace, Tranquility, and SARCASM?

Yogi Kava Stress Relief Tea...my go-to tea
to help me sleep when my brain won't quit.

When I am having trouble getting my brain to go to bed when it is all my body is craving, I make myself a cup of kava tea.  It is a soothing mixture of kava, cinnamon and sarsaparilla. It needs no sweetener; it is that good.  As I steep my tea, I always enjoy reading the little tag on the string.  Often I find wise words, soothing thoughts, or gentle reminders.  Here are some recent ones...

Giving of yourself...a little time to ponder gentle thoughts before dreamland.

Nice...ommmm...I'm feeling more peaceful already.
Awww...an attitude of gratitude is one of my favorite little mantras.


SERIOUSLY?

I wonder if Yogi Tea is hiring bag tag writers.  I think even I could manage this.  Here are a few ideas:

Good luck.

Got sleep?

Achieve MORE.

Think of all you could do if you didn't sleep.

Second place is just the first loser.

What's still undone on YOUR list today?

Try harder.

I'm sure I could think of better ones, but currently this little tea bag I've been steeping in my big old mug is doing its trick.  

Good night.  Sleep tight.  




Oh, are you still here?  If you'd like to peruse the back of the Yogi Tea box, I have provided it below for your viewing pleasure.


















1 comment:

  1. I've never had that kind of tea, but sounds like one I'd like. Love the tags...you know the little uplifting lines are the entire reason I eat Dove chocolates...well not really, but it's a bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!