Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Ogden Farmers' Market (Photo Safari)

On Saturdays, I'm always happy to find myself on 25th Street in Ogden, Utah at the Farmers' Market.  These were some pictures from a wonderful Saturday in July of 2013.

The Farmers' Market


The Vendors








The Painted Horses





The Vehicles and Motorcycles Catch My Husband's Eye







The Street Musicians and the Band at the Park



The Old Buildings on 25th Street

Mark's relatives owned the Marion "back in the day."












People-Watching











Elvis???

Fell in love with this little face on the
train.



My Personal Favorites...the Dogs!


African Boerboel Mastiff...AMAZING!

















2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!