Sunday, May 25, 2014

Living at Grammar Police Headquarters

The conversation prompt required that we use no filler, no "he said/she said." 

This is a short, texted conversation, but gives a glimpse into the life of a family of grammar police.



"Hey, Bridge...If you'll buy some milk chocolate chips, and Rice Krispies, I'll make you treats!"

"Do you want a gallon of milk?"

"Noooo...I need MILK chocolate chips."

"Oooh!  I get it now. I couldn't BELIEVE you left out a comma."

"LOL."

"Seriously, I'd be devastated if you forgot your comma."

"Well, that's a little dramatic."

"No, that's spot-on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!