Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas with the Canines 2017: That's a Wrap!


Here we are; the last day of 2017. I wanted to do a photo shoot with the dogs before we take down the tree next month, and before Christmas Present becomes Christmas Past.



True to form, Miss Sami was so angelic, and Bristol pulled the silliest faces. He almost always seems to yawn in front of the camera, and that makes for some interesting facial expressions. Consequently, most of my silly memes feature Bristol. It's hard to make fun of Sami; she just looks labradorable.



So many people comment that Bristol looks so regal, so serious, so deep in thought. Yes, sometimes that is true.


But most of the time, he just looks kind of silly, and it makes me love him even more.

2017 was exceptional in so many ways, mostly because we adopted these two adorable puppies right before Valentine's Day. My weekdays went from humdrum to chaotically fun. Bristol and Sami make me smile every single day. 

Who rescued whom, indeed?


Here are the last of the Puppy Mama Memes for 2017. 






Chuck took a few photos today, too. I love his perspective and his photography. 



Add caption



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!