Monday, May 14, 2018

Pssst...Anti-aging Secret Revealed (Wrinkles, Be Gone!)


You're not going to believe this! I have found the CURE for wrinkles, age spots, and yes, even stray chin hairs. I know what you're thinking, "Shut up, and take my money."




I'm willing to share my secret with you, and it won't cost you a dime. There are no hidden fees, and no multi-level marketing to recruit 100 of your closest friends to create your downline. 



This is crazy; I know that's what you're thinking, but I am even going to share my before and after photos. 

Let me tell you how I stumbled upon this miracle worker.



My crows' feet and wrinkles had been a concern for years. Chuck has helped alleviate some of my worries because he actually seems to appreciate that my face is aging with laugh lines. You can see for yourself; a picture is worth a thousand words.


Not that long ago, I remember looking in the mirror, and thinking there just wasn't a foundation thick enough to cover the crop of age spots on my face. I would be horrified at times when I was in public, and felt my fingers brush against a thick chin whisker, wondering how I had missed it in my last tweezing session. 



Time has been marching right along, and one day I realized that, you know what, my age spots were actually fading, my wrinkles were less pronounced, and those pesky stray hairs along my jaw and chin seemed to be less of a problem. It was nothing short of a miracle. 



Want to guess what my new regimen includes? I almost hate to tell you because it is so simple. One day, I don't care how old you are right now, it will happen for you, too. 

My secret is ---DRUMROLL, PLEASE---




PATIENCE. Now if I could just package PATIENCE, I'd be mega-rich. 

You may wonder how patience factors in to this equation. 

Basically, the older we get and the longer we wait, the worse our vision is. You see, if you can just be patient, eventually, you won't even notice all of your imperfections. 

Folks, I'm not looking any younger. My age spots and wrinkles and stray hairs are all still there. The signs of aging aren't going away; my vision is! When I look in the mirror these days, mercifully, my eyesight has softened enough that I no longer have critical eyes that catch every flaw. Old Eagle Eye has been replaced by Old Granny Eyes, and just like grandmas, they are much kinder.

What a gift, on one hand, to no longer be able to see ourselves spiral down toward decay. Of course, it does explain why we see so many of the elderly smiling with poorly applied lipstick and sporting scraggly mustaches, and I'm not talking about the men. 

Put away your money, and spend it on your grandkids or furbabies. I'm not making any money on this little secret; I'm sharing it with you from the goodness of my heart. 

As promised, the AFTER shot.


You may think it's cruel that we either have to surrender to the way things are, or we can rely on others to help us in keeping up with our appearance, but I think I'm going to see it as a blessing. I hope that an added benefit of not being able to see my own flaws is that I will be less critical of others, too, as I continue my journey to become the woman I was meant to be. 

Growing old isn't so bad. It beats the alternative, am I right? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!