Friday, May 4, 2018

Rest and Relaxation


This afternoon was all about rest and relaxation. I just woke up from a yummy nap after a day that fed my senses. 


This morning I woke up feeling better than I have in a long time. After getting my little morning routine done, I took advantage of my little burst of energy, and mopped, vacuumed, and dusted. It felt so good to have the house smelling fresh and clean. 




The sun was shining today when I went see my little friend Elise. And then Susan and I got together for Coffee and Cameras, sans café since it was noon. 


What an amazing photo adventure we had today.  The Flowers on Fargo in Geneva, Illinois are in full bloom. The colorful flowers were a feast for our eyes. 


Maybe you'd like a little R&R yourself. Put your feet up, and enjoy the tulips. Take a moment to stop and smell the flowers. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!