Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Netflix and Ill

Chuck and I have never been big TV viewers. Yeah, we've watched a couple of series like The Crown and Downton Abbey since we got married, but usually if we are in front of a screen, it's because we're editing pictures on our computers. 


Lately things have been different for me because I've been watching lots of TV. I've been sick a lot these last couple of months, and I've resorted to watching TV when I'm sick, and I enjoy entertaining myself with shows while I'm doing housework.

Today has been another sick day for me, and I've been spending a lot of time on the couch with Bristol, binge-watching Parenthood, and napping. 

I blame Susan for introducing me to the show ParenthoodI'm an emotional basket case today. I cried during the grand finale this morning; you would have thought I was one of the Bravermans. 

This afternoon I started watching Gilmore Girls. My future daughter-in-law and her mom gave the show high recommendations, so I decided to see what it was about. Great; another series I'm hooked on. 

Days like today are great for binge-watching TV, drinking soda, and eating Ritz crackers. I guess you could say it was a Netflix and Ill kind of day here for me.

2 comments:

  1. Parenthood had me hooked too. Loved it. I am now addicted to 'This is Us'. Once it comes on Netflix, you must watch it. Well....believe it or not I am cutting back on my TV watching and reading more and writing more. I'm so sorry you have been hit by sickness this winter. :-( I've been hit with multiple cases of the blues...and a two week gastro illness, but otherwise dodged the rest of the viruses out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I really hope you are feeling better! I binged on This Is Us, Parenthood, and now Gilmore Girls. Spring’s coming. We’ll be feeling perkier soon, won’t we?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!