Monday, April 2, 2018

C Is for CELEBRATING!


Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Thanks to so many of you good people, I have big news. I just hit a huge milestone for a small-time blogger. Randomocity had 200,000 hits!



Just to be clear, that doesn't mean that 200,000 different individuals have read my blog, but that a core of you have read it often enough that Randomocity has had that many hits. I'm not really a numbers kind of girl; I mostly just love words; reading them, and writing them. But if I'm being honest, I do keep track of my blog stats. The numbers make me happy to know I have some "repeat customers." 



200,000? That's a mighty big number, and I like the looks of it. I didn't think I'd make that goal for a long, long time. But, y'all did that for me.



Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


You made this blogger's day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!