Thursday, June 26, 2014

Keep Them Guessing!

While wandering around the charming coastal town of Mendocino one evening, we happened upon this tattoo shop after-hours. We thought it would be fun to get a picture to send to our friend Debbie who was with us in spirit on this trip. We texted her, and told her we were getting tats to commemorate our "Randomocity Road Trip."

Debbie teased us, wondering who would get "Random," who would get "O," and who would get "City." A great discussion ensued. We fought over who would get the "O." I lost. I got stuck with "City." 

Tonia found this YouTube video of Tattoo from Fantasy Island, in honor of our silliness.
My big kids all have tattoos. I thought I'd have a little fun with them, and send them the pic with this message: "Shrink's getting ink." (Explanation of my children's nickname for me HERE.)

My daughter-in-law was the first to respond. "What!? No way!" Sierra's text came in quickly after Jamie's. They were both shocked. Dylan asked if I were getting a full sleeve because "that would be sick." 

Yes, a full sleeve tat would be SICK. ;-) I like to keep them guessing. This mom's still got a few tricks up her sleeve; just not a full sleeve tattoo...YET. 

To be continued...







2 comments:

  1. HaHA. I'm so glad you don't have a tramp stamp that says, "City".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!