Tuesday, April 18, 2017

One Day...

One day... I keep telling myself one day, life is going to get easier with the puppies. Don't get me wrong; life's not so bad. I just miss sleeping through the night, and having peace and quiet in our home. There are trade-offs, and I know that. I wouldn't give the puppies back for all the sleep, and peace and quiet in the world, though. 



One day, we won't have to worry about shoes that are chewed, furniture that is gnawed, or potted plants getting eaten.



One day, I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night for puppy potty breaks. 


One day, Bristol is going to grow into those huge puppy paws.


One day, our puppies won't bother to fight over toys and wrestle each other.


One day, we will realize it's been a very long time since anyone had an accident.


One day, we won't have the option of putting the puppies in the same crate. 


One day, Sami will learn to heel, and walking the dogs won't give my arm such a workout.


One day, Bristol won't be so clumsy, and he might even realize how strong he is.


One day, when they are big dogs, I won't talk to them like they're babies. Oh, who am I kidding? They'll always be my babies.


One day is coming, all too soon. Little changes are taking place, and every once in awhile, I realize we've passed another milestone. I can already tell these little puppies are going to be wonderful dogs; I'm so glad they are ours.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!