Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Yoga with Dogs


After Chuck leaves for work, I've been trying to get a yoga session done while the puppies sleep off their breakfast. Since December, I've been doing the Yoga with Adriene series on YouTube. Sometimes, the timing is perfect, and sometimes, it's just not. 



Usually Bristol is curled up on the couch, and Sami is stretched out on the carpet, but just recently, everybody was on the floor, on my yoga mat. I tried to work around them, but finally I gave in, and got down on the mat with them, which they loved.



We were a great big, wriggling dog pile for a bit, and then Bristol stood over me, and started snuffling in my hair, and gave me so many kisses. I dissolved into a fit of giggles.

What did I ever do without dogs in my life? 











Sami has been known to nibble the edges of my yoga mat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!