Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Human Kids Meet the Canine Kids


"Bristol is my spirit animal," Bridger said of my Sharpei mix puppy, "but Sami is the perfect puppy." Our youngest son spent a couple of weeks with us in March when the puppies were three months old. Bristol and Bridger love their sleep, and Sami loves to love people who pay attention to her. I think it's safe to say Bridger likes the puppies.


Bristol and Sam met the rest of my kids during our ROAD TRIP TO UTAH. We hoped the puppies would be well-received by their human siblings.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I'm pretty sure these wonderful humans like these adorable canines.



Dylan, my oldest, loves dogs. He does not love that three active dogs have the capability to
destroy newly laid sod at his new house. We have offered our sincerest apologies, and he seems to
have forgiven the offenders. We really are sorry about that, Dyls. 

Our lovely daughter-in-law with Sami and Bristol. (Photo credit: Chuck Bennorth)

Our only daughter Sierra. Sisi was pretty proud that you could hardly tell she was straining to lift this heavyweight for the photo. 

Even Bristol can appreciate an acoustic guitar session.


The perfect puppy seems to admire Bridger, too.

Sami and Bridger hiking up Bullion Falls canyon.

Sami loves Jamie.


Sisi loves Sami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!