Friday, September 23, 2016

It Was Only a DOLLAH!

Having no pockets in my yoga pants is such a pain when I go walking. I always have to carry my phone in my hand, and if you know me at all, you know that means my phone ends up on the sidewalk every once in awhile. I'm a bit of a klutz. I've been on the lookout for the smallest of purses that would hold my necessities: a debit card, my library card,  and my phone. Yep. That's it. I travel light.

My little purse only cost a DOLLAH! But wait! There's more! It has orange flowers on it!!!
Enter the handy dandy "shoulder bag" I bought at the Dollar Tree. "It was only a dollah!" Chuck loves it when I go shopping at the "Dollah Tree" because I always come home with a Jersey shore accent. The purse is the perfect size. While my mother's purses have increased in mass over the years, mine have continued to shrink. I realize I'm not making much of a fashion statement with my wild pink and orange bag with the ribbon strap, but I am so over all of that these days. It's one of the biggest perks about getting older. I. JUST. DON'T. CARE. 

My sleek little card case and my phone fit inside it beautifully, with no room for much else. It zippers shut so even if I fall, as I am wont to do, my earthly treasures remain safe. Being safe is important, I'm learning. More about that in my next post..."Not in Utah Anymore."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!