Friday, August 3, 2018

They Shoot Mountain Bikers, Don't They?


When you're a photographer, and your youngest son asks you to photograph his wedding, and your oldest son asks you to photograph his biking on the mesas, your heart feels like it will burst. I love photographing my favorite people.


Chuck and I have such amazing kids. They are some of the most interesting people I know, and they are funny. I consider Chuck's boys and our bonus daughters my own. Those daughters-in-law are such good matches for our boys. Each and every one of our kids is so photogenic, so we love opportunities to shoot them, if you know what I mean. 

Photo credit: Chuck Bennorth

Dylan knew we wouldn't have time to hike up to some of the gnarlier biking trails in southern Utah, so he picked some trails for our shoot near Saint George, the Gecko and Paradise Rim trails. We tried to head out early to beat the heat, but that is nearly impossible to do in southern Utah in July. 


Chuck and I followed Dylan on foot while he biked up and down the trails, going over the same jumps repeatedly while we tried to capture him in his element, doing his thing. He got a serious workout, and Chuck and I did our best to keep up with him under the Utah sun.




These are a few of my favorite shots from that day with Dylan. It makes me so happy that he called us his two favorite photographers. We had such a good morning shooting our favorite biker.

Photo credit: Chuck Bennorth









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!