Saturday, March 24, 2018

Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After



Meet my youngest, Bridger, and his sweetheart, Joscelyne. It was my privilege to take their pictures for their wedding announcement.



Even though I swore I would never put my watermark on some of these engagement photos because they were just too silly, I wanted to share them because the pictures show there is something special about the love and laughter shared between these two.




That this post even exists speaks volumes about my future daughter-in-law. Joscelyne is an amazing woman who is creative, and smart, and oh, so funny. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Josce loves to laugh, and she makes my boy so happy.

Joscelyne and Bridger's engagement session was one of the most fun photo shoots I've ever done. I was nervous to be doing these important photos without my partner and husband, but the kids made me forget my nerves once we started shooting.

These are the photos that won't make the "save the date" notice. They won't be featured on the wedding announcement, and they won't be saved in a special scrapbook. What they are is evidence of a young couple in love, who take their relationship seriously, but know it's important to laugh and have fun.

Take a peek at their pictures, and you'll see for yourself. They have something special between them. I couldn't be happier about their upcoming marriage, and we welcome Joscelyne into our family.



"If he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, says he’s sorry, makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard, attempts to understand you… then believe it or not, he’s quite perfect." 
– Unknown  



"One of the best feelings in the world is when you’re hugging a person you love really tight and they hug you back even tighter." - Unknown




"All you need in the world is love and laughter. That's all anybody needs. To have love in one hand and laughter in the other."  -August Wilson




“Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.” - Joanne Woodward





"May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise."  -Rumi





















4 comments:

  1. These are just too cute and fun. Love her green dress. One of my shades of my favorite color. You are a blessed woman and you take great pics and love your captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella, thank you so much for always being so supportive! I really do feel super blessed. I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  2. How fun!! Love those shots - looking forward to seeing what pictures were used if these are the "extras". Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for taking the time to check out the pics, Dan! We did get some nice pictures that day. It doesn't hurt that the kids are pretty photogenic!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!