Friday, June 24, 2016

A Visit to Chicago Botanic Garden


Friday's solo adventure took me to Chicago's Botanic Garden, fifteen minutes away from Chuck's work. Can you see why I just love these Take Your Wife to Work days? I get to have adventures in the morning, lunch with Chuck, and then we get all of that extra time together during our commute to work and back home. 

Here are my treasures from this photo safari. I only managed to walk a couple of miles around the gardens, and I was there for over a couple hours, but I took a bunch of pictures, listened to the frogs in the pond, watched the ducks sunning on the rocks, enjoyed a snack, and had time to observe a baby bunny who was nibbling on a piece of grass. No hurries; no worries. It's just the sort of adventure I needed today.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!