Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jeepers Creepers

Yesterday was just a grey sort of day, inside and out. I had planned to mow the lawn, but as I looked outside, the wind was blowing, and the sky was cloudy. I didn't really want to mow, and that headache was creeping back into my life. AGAIN. (What other excuses could I muster up to avoid the mowing today? I'd take all that I can get!)

Aren't these adorable?

Ever since I bought my reading glasses last Saturday, I've had a love-hate relationship with my readers. They are adorable; colored frames with decorative ear pieces that allow me to see books and screens crystal clear, BUT, they make me dizzy and they make my head hurt. The trade-offs makes it difficult to know what to do. Do I want to see well, or FEEL well? Can't I do both?

So yesterday, I refused to wear them. Oh, great. My computer screen was blurry. My book was blurry. This was not good news. And even though I wasn't wearing my readers, I still ended up with a headache. 


It was hard to know what to do. Once I finished whining, since I had a headache anyway, I put on my glasses, and finished reading Anne Lamott's book Operating Instructions. At least I was able to see well. 

Jeepers creepers, indeed. These peepers aren't exactly the godsend I was hoping they'd be. They're cute enough, now if I can just figure out how to avoid the headache. Hmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!