Saturday, October 13, 2018

It's the Great Pumpkin Day, Mama Llama


Just recently, I made a request to my kids to keep our TRADITION OF PUMPKIN PICS alive. Here we are, nearly halfway through October, and they finally came through for their mama. I shouldn't have worried; I've trained my babies well. 


Bridger was the first to send his pumpkin picture. He and Joscelyne sent not only pumpkin pics, but fall leaf pics, too. BONUS POINTS to the newlyweds!


Dylan's wife Jamie and I share a passion for photos, and celebrating the holidays. She is so good to share pictures on Instagram and Facebook. She is totally rocking her Hocus Pocus shirt, and she even dressed up Elle in a Halloween vest. 


When Sisi and Braedon visited a Pumpkin Nights Festival, they sent me photos, too. Just when I was starting to think Dylan might have forgotten, this happened:


Today was a Great Pumpkin Day. All three of my kids were together in the house they grew up in, and they went to a pumpkin patch together. Since I'm not going to see them at all this month in person, getting these pictures was the next best thing!


The boys even recreated one of my favorite pictures of them.



Mama Llama suspects she has her Llama Llama to thank for today. She's such a good girl. I llove you llots, llittle girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!