Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Amazing Power of Forgiveness

Mend a hurt; heal a heart. You may never understand the far-reaching effects of your apology, your forgiveness or your love for someone in your life. Rebuild the bridge, tear down the walls, and let go of your pain. Allow love to replace your negative feelings. It takes a big person to walk back through a door that has been closed for a long time. How do I know so much? Someone I love did this for me today. I feel whole again. And I love you more than you know. You know who you are. Thank you for loving me enough to let me know you still care. Love is such a powerful source of good...we don't know how much until we try. Take the leap of faith. You will be rewarded in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!