Monday, December 29, 2014

With This Ring, I Thee Wed

The Wedding of Chuck and Denise Bennorth
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Saint Charles, Illinois

We just returned from our honeymoon in Lake Geneva, and before time gets away from us any more than it has, I would like to get these photographs, and our wedding vows into my blog to share with faraway family and friends who could not attend the ceremony in person. We shared our special day via YouTube, and while it was better than nothing, we know that the technology was not perfect. So here are my vows, and a link to Chuck's blog which contains his vows, and his heartfelt words about our marriage, along with some of my favorite pictures from the day, taken by our friend Jim Frazier.



Chuck, I choose you
as my one and only,
my always and forever.



I love who you are, and trust in who you are becoming.
I welcome this opportunity to
unite our families.

Katie, Matt, Denise, Chuck, Zack, Jeanette, Chris, Amy in Illinois
Jamie, Dylan, Sierra, Jason, Bridger, Denise, Chuck in Utah

I love the father you are, and respect the relationship
you have with your sons.


The Bennorths: Matt, Chuck, Zack, and Chris
You are my soft spot to land
when life gets hard.
You are my safe harbor
when the seas of life get stormy.



Your voice and laughter make each day special.
Your love makes me happier.
I will love and honor you,
respect and cherish you.



When trials come,
I will face them with you,
and I will suffer with you.
I will be with you in good times and bad, 
in sickness and in health. 


I will never leave you.
I will share my words, my talents, my belongings, 
my heart, and my love with you. 
Everything I have is now ours.


I won't make you guess my thoughts.
I promise to speak to you with honesty
from a peaceful place, and with love,
to deepen our understanding of each other.
I am yours forever.






12 comments:

  1. Tears of joy and respect. Love forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Johnetta. Give that little Trevon a big hug from me.

      Delete
  2. Love is so beautiful. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Melinda, you were able to post a comment. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! Lovely wedding! Enjoyed reading it from both your perspectives!
    Joy to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you so much for your enthusiastic support!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful vows and photos. So happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be happier for you and Chuck. God bless you in every way through all the days of all the precious years ahead. Much joy and love and peace is wished for you and your new husband. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious words. I am so happy for you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, thank you very much. Thinking of you on this cold winter's day, hoping you find warmth and happiness in each day.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!