Saturday, February 3, 2018

Love, Bitmoji-Style



Yesterday I finally took down the tree. Yes, February is well underway, and Operation Christmas Joy has been effectively terminated. Now, onto celebrating the holiday month of hearts!

A big shout-out to Bitmoji for all of these fun cartoonized pics of Chuck and me.

Valentine's Day is coming. I saw this little quiz on Facebook, and decided to add pictures to my answers. This is mostly for me, for the memories. You're welcome to peek inside, if you are curious. I added a copy of the questions at the end, in case you'd like to copy and paste your answers for yourself. 

You're welcome.  



💟 How long have you been together? 
3 1/4 years. 



💟 Do you have any children together? 
6; 5 boys and 1 girl. We each brought 3 into our family. PLUS four amazing extra daughters, thanks to our boys’ wisdom. 


💟 What about pets? 
Bristol and Sami, our dogs. 

February 11, 2017
GOTCHA DAY for Sami and Bristol

💟 Who said I love you first? 
I bet it was me. 


💟 Who is the more sensitive? 
Chuck. 



💟 Where do you eat out most as a couple? Portillo’s and
Chianti’s Italian restaurant. 



💟 Who's older? 
Chuck, by a year. 

💟 Who has the worst temper? 
Chuck, but it’s not much of one. No one pitches a fit in our house. 


💟 Who is more social? 
Me. Definitely me. 


💟 Who is the neat freak? 
Chuck is very tidy, in general, and I go in bursts. 

💟 More romantic? 
We both think the other is. 


💟 Who is the most stubborn?
Chuck. I’m extremely flexible. 


💟 Who wakes earliest? 
Me. Thank you, insomnia. 


💟 Who's the funniest? 
Chuck, although I think I am strong contender as runner-up. 


💟 Where was your first date?
Smoky Mountains. 

💟 Who has the bigger family?
Me! 8 siblings. Chuck has 2. 

💟 Do you get flowers often? 
I used to get them pretty often, but here's the disclaimer: I made the mistake of complaining that Chuck was spending too much on flowers, and recommended cheaper places to get them. Those places are not on his way from home. My bad for ruining my sweet husband's spontaneity. As for my giving flowers, I've only given them to Chuck once. Who really needs to step up her game here?

💟 How long did it take to get serious? 
We were exclusive after two days; engaged within three weeks. 

We met in person on a Saturday. By the next Friday, we were engaged.


💟 Who was interested first? 
It was mutual. 


💟 Who picks where you go to eat? 
We decide together, but it has to be a cuisine Chuck will eat, which eliminates everything but Italian, Mexican, and American diner establishments. 



💟 Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
We both think we do. 


💟 Who wears the pants in the family?
We both wear pants; I let Chuck wear the bossy pants, and I wear the fancy pants. We just want each other to be happy. 


💟 Who eats more sweets?
That would be me. 



💟 Married? 
Yes. 3 years. 


💟 More sarcastic? 
I am bluntly sarcastic. Chuck is gently sarcastic. 

For the record, Chuck and I do not agree on Pee Wee Herman's level of hilarity.

💟 Who makes the most mess?
Chuck says me. 😮

💟Hogs the remote? 
We don’t watch TV much, but I am happy to report I now know how to work the remote. 


💟 Spends the most money?
I nickel and dime our bank account, and Chuck likes to buy big ticket items like the Highlander, photography paraphernalia, and iMacs. 


💟Who is smarter?
I have more degrees, but Chuck runs circles around me academically. 


💟 Did you go to the same school?
Yes, the School of Hard Knocks. Seriously, though, Chuck went to Illinois State University, and I earned my master's degree from Utah State University.

💟 Where is the furthest you two have traveled to?
Our kids live in three states; Illinois, Florida, and Utah. We divide up Chuck's vacation days between the southwest, and the southeast. Our farthest destination is Utah, a 27 hour road trip, one way.


💟 Who hogs the bed? 
Chuck hogs the blankets, but the bed sharing goes pretty well.


💟 Who does the laundry? 
Me; my favorite chore. 


💟 Who's better with the computer? 
Chuck is in IT, but when it comes to social media, me!


💟 Who drives when you are together? 
Chuck, unless we’re on a road trip, but even then, he drives the lion’s share. 




Want to fill this out for yourself to share? Here you go. 

💟 How long have you been together?

💟 Do you have any children together? 

💟 What about pets? 

💟 Who said I love you first? 

💟 Who is the most sensitive? 

💟 Where do you eat out most as a couple? 

💟 Who's older? 

💟 Who has the worst temper? 

💟 Who is more social? 

💟 Who is the neat freak? 

💟 Most romantic? 

💟 Who is the most stubborn?

💟 Who wakes earliest? 

💟 Who's the funniest? 

💟 Where was your first Date? 

💟 Who has the biggest family?

💟 Do you get flowers often? 

💟 How long did it take to get serious? 

💟 Who was interested first? 

💟 Who picks where you go to eat? 

💟 Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?

💟 Who wears the pants in the family?

💟 Who eats more sweets?

💟 Married? 

💟 More sarcastic? 

💟 Who makes the most mess?

💟Hogs the remote? 

💟 Spends the most money?

💟Who is smarter?

💟 Did you go to the same school?

💟 Where is the furthest you two have traveled to?


💟 Who hogs the bed? 


💟 Who does the laundry? 

💟 Who's better with the computer? 

💟 Who drives when you are together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!