Sunday, March 27, 2016

We Interrupt this Snow with a Word from Our Flowers


Chuck got me out of the house yesterday, and out of the chilly breeze by taking me to the Garfield Park Conservatory in Chicago. Spring blossoms are trying to make an appearance in Chicagoland, but the recent snows and rain make it hard to enjoy being outside to look for them. Add a big old greenhouse to the picture, and two photographers can have a heyday!

Here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of beautiful things to come this spring. Happy Easter, friends. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!