Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Remember this on particularly bad days...


And then there are moments that become days that become weeks, and we wonder how we will ever get back to the goodness that is our life. We just go through the motions, and try to enjoy the small blessings that tide us over until positive energy finally returns, and brings us back to that coveted place we felt was missing that was really there all along. 



At one time in my life, after a particularly long dry spell, I felt like a reset button had finally been pushed, and I was able to enjoy my life fully again. Sometimes we just have to hang on a little longer, have more faith, and trust in something bigger than ourselves to overcome the mental adversity that besets us. Long-term stress is rarely eternal; it just feels that way at the time.




Take comfort in the fact that nothing lasts forever; sadly, not the good stuff, but especially not the bad stuff either. The rough patches we go through help us the good times that are sure to come, if we'll just be patient.  



Chin up, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Randomocity. Like most writers, I enjoy interacting with the wonderful people who read what I have to say, so please, if you would like to leave a "blogment," I would love to hear from you!